Reselling (resale) of Amriddin Web services is an agreed discount depending on the monthly volume of all your payments. In the program for reselling our services can participate any legal or physical person.
VPS / VDS Reseller Terms
|VPS / VDS||Amount||Amount of payments||Discount|
|Special conditions||From 1500$.|
- To resell our services, you need to register a separate account in billing. It will be added to a special group with appropriate discounts. This account is allowed to be used only for participation in the reselling program. Previous payments of the current account in the system (non-reseller) will not affect the amount of discounts. Reseller account can not be referral.
- The discount on the reselling program is valid only for resale of services to third parties. Getting discounts on existing servers is prohibited. Transferring existing servers to a reseller account and vice versa is impossible. Reaching existing Amriddin Web customers to reseller services is unacceptable.
- Reseller is not allowed to set prices for its services lower than prices for the same services for Amriddin Web customers..
- “The terms of service “at resellers must cover all restrictions imposed by the Terms of Service Amriddin Web.
In case of violation of these terms and conditions of operation by the Reseller, Amriddin Web reserves the right to exclude such Reseller from participation in this program.
To become our reseller:
Sign up a regular customer account in our billing.
Report to firstname.lastname@example.org about your desire to become a reseller, your login in billing, a description of the way in which you intend to sell our services and the address of your website (if you have one).
If you successfully agree on the terms of reselling, we will give you a discount and activate reselling options, then you can start working.
Ways of reselling our services:
- Manually – you simply order our services as a regular customer and provide access to them to your customers..
- Develop your own software for selling services using our billing API. For example, if you already have the WHMCS panel installed, you can write a plugin for it to integrate with BILLmanager. API documentation of our billing you can find on the website https://doc.ispsystem.com.
- Through the panel BillManager 5 – this is the easiest way. This option gives you the opportunity to sell our services in your billing. Using standard BillManager tools, it will be easy for you to customize the integration of your billing with our.
Customize BillManager 5:
If BillManager 5 is not installed yet, then you will need CentOS 7 x64 or Debian 8 x64 operating system. The installation itself will take you no more than 5 minutes on the documentation on the official billing website: https://doc.ispsystem.com
The demo license for 50 clients is free and automatically activated.